As a healer, Jaiden is passionate about others doing their own inner work to be able to live their Truth and happiest life. As an educator, Jaiden strives to give people the tools to treat others with more compassion and respect. The combination of the two allows him to create and hold a safe space for people to reach the ultimate goal of greater connectedness and love in this world.
In 2017, Jaiden published his first book. It’s an intimate account of his first year transitioning from female to male. He had every intention of living a stealth life as male until he was shown otherwise. Although he only proclaims to be the expert of his own body and experience, Jaiden has now opened himself and his life up to educate others.
- Shaman Level I Training – (2018)
- Published a book – Saving My Life (2017)
- Certified Holistic Health/Life Coach (2012)
- Certified Reiki Master – Teacher (2008)
- Master’s in Counseling (2004)
- Backed by the American Association of Drugless Practioners (2012)
“Jaiden makes a difference. His presentation came from the heart, and provided perspective on what it means to be transgender, and the importance of ensuring a safe and inclusive environment both in the workplace and in every facet of our lives.”Laura Marquez-Garrett